We have built an Egencia International Travel Support Center that will service all agent-assisted International bookings. The individuals chosen for these positions will have prior travel agent experience, be self motivated, articulate, with strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record as a team player with the highest level of professionalism
o Promote and maintain excellent client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response, positive telephone and service techniques
o Effectively use all computer systems and tools to ensure consistency and adherence to processes and procedures.
o Proactively recommend to clients efficient and alternate routes, lowest available fares, booking class, exchange rates and travel products/services
o Research and solve any problems related to reservations
o Use proper documentation for each call or email.
o Provide priority wait-listing, preferred seat selection, upgrade management as needed
o Able to assist in all aspects of arranging/booking travel including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude for booking highly complex multiple leg international itineraries
oPrepare thorough trip itineraries as requested by individual travelers using preferred vendors, with all aspects of arranging/booking travel (air, hotel, car, etc.) reservations for domestic and international travel needs
o Act as the first point of contact for the client regarding all travel related inquiries; research and resolve any problems
o Perform work duties in a dedicated team/call center environment
o Effectively manage resources and workflow to ensure service guidelines are met and maintained.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5 years travel industry experience, international experience preferred
• 3 years servicing corporate customers with emphasis on booking practices and theory either in a travel office or call center; experience with one or more GDS systems, ability to read, define and apply fare rules, taxes, hub utilization
• Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Able to assist in all aspects of arranging/booking travel including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude/understanding for booking exchanges and processing of a Phase IV
• Verify rates for best fares, corporate and preferred discounts and appropriate documentation
• First call resolution
• Strong technical skills, ability to assist and teach customers about online booking tool
• Able to work well in a structured team environment
• Capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and handle high volume effectively
• Effective follow-up skills
• AAbility to work autonomously and independently, combined with creative problem solving skills
• Demonstrates a highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications.
• Flexibility to work any shift
Minimum Education Requirement:
High School Diploma is required