Carlson Wagonlit Travel is seeking an experienced, customer-focused International Travel Counselor for our our Dallas office location. Must show applied knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and requirements for booking international travel; and the customer service and communication skills to assist a diverse clientele of international travelers.
* Proven ability to create international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. At least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele.
* Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures.
* Operate with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
* Ability to provide 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilize CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients' travel policy.
* Experience with Sabre required
* Top notch customer service and technical skills
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
This position will report to our offices in Dallas, TX (Coppell) Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Start Date: Dec 11 2012 1:40PM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Carlson Companies, Inc.
Website : https://www.carlson.com