**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
0.00 - 0.00 per hour
Required Degree/Formal Training
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Wagonlit Travel is seeking a highly skilled International Travel Counselor for an onsite office.
Position can be based in Ely or Mendota Heights, MN
* Responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within CWT and client guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
* Creates multi-segment - multi-destination international travel arrangements for client including air, rail, hotel, and ground transportation.
* Use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
* Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
* Supports 1 or more accounts.
* Operates with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
* Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager.
* Provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients' travel policy.
* Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
* Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
* Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Three to five years travel agent experience.
* Industry knowledge and advanced reservation skills in order to create multi-segment, multi-destination International itineraries.
* Knowledge of international travel requirements to include documentation and immunization requirements.
* Sabre experience required.
* Experience handling VIP's and high level clients.
* Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards.
* Excellent customer service skill required.
* Ability to work a shift between 7am-7pm CST.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Wagonlit Travel
Website : http://www.carlson.com/
Carlson is one of the classic success stories in the American free-enterprise system. Starting in 1938 with an idea and a USD 55 loan, entrepreneur Curtis L. Carlson (1914 – 1999) founded the Gold Bond Stamp Company in his home town of Minneapolis, Minn. His company allowed grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations and other independent merchants to use his collectible “Gold Bond Stamps” to drive customer loyalty and to distinguish themselves from their competitors.