CWTSatoTravel is seeking experienced and customer focused Senior Travel Counselor for our ESC department. This is a 24/7 environment and incumbents will be expected to be available to work nights, weekends and holidays to meet business demands.
Individual will be responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within CWT and government client guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service. Carlson Wagonlit Travel
* Creates domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
* Use available online resources to ensure compliance with clients' travel policy.
* Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
* Supports one or more accounts
* Operates within general procedures with supervised results and under minimal direct supervision.
* Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager. Provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients' travel policy.
* Resolve simple customer problems and complaints.
* Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone/email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
* Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
* Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures. * Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 3 years travel counselor experience.
* Excellent Industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and international reservations to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
* 1-3 years experience with booking international reservations.
* Proficiency in a minimum of one CRS.
* Sabre experience preferred.
* Government travel reservation experience a plus.
* Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards.
* Excellent customer service skill required.
* Must be able to work an 8 hr. shift in a 24/7 environment to include nights, weekends and holidays.
* DOJ security clearance required.
As part of our hiring process, we conduct background checks on potential new hires.
Because this work would be with our Federal Government Client, the government requires that the successful candidate be a US Citizen. Authorization to work in the U.S. is not sufficient for this position.
Additionally, you will be subject to government background investigation including a credit check and criminal history review.
Start Date: Dec 16 2012 7:10PM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Carlson Companies, Inc.
Website : https://www.carlson.com