about 5 hours ago.
Santa Clara, California
• Seeking a highly motivated individual with the experience and capability to manage a large Indirect Category spend covering Global Travel Program including air, rental car/ground transportation, and hotel program.
• Responsible for over $120M annual spend in this exciting category
• Responsible for developing multiyear strategy for travel program with yearly implementation plans that drive consistent improvements in travel program costs, services and program effectiveness
• Responsible for selecting and managing the travel program through an agency or agencies or other form of central service provider for ticketing
• Responsible for delivery of services and ability to meet company needs, travelers requirements and overall satisfaction with program
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES / DUTIES:
• Responsible for developing world class procedures to effectively manage global travel program service providers and delivery of services
• Responsible for creating global strategy that is innovative, cost effective, and meets needs of growing complexities and challenges in travel
• Responsible for development of short-term and long-term cost reduction strategies and/or quality of service requirements
• Able to meet Global Sourcing quarterly and annual savings goals
• Manage travel program and sourcing activities to meet needs and expectations of various types of travelers ( executive, road warriors, infrequent)
• Work closely with diverse and global stakeholders to define internal needs and requirements and implement these through active supplier management and program refinements
• Establish and maintain networks and linkages to stay informed of latest industry trends, innovations, developments for consideration in travel program
• Manage the Indirect sourcing and procurement process including RFX development, reverse auctions, negotiations, and supplier development
• Lead negotiations on pricing, terms, and conditions with agency, air, car, ground transportation, hotel and major meal suppliers
• Utilize internal systems including Oracle Sourcing to perform project activity updates, contract approvals, document management, and RFX compliance
• Develop and distribute data analytics to facilitate decision making, trend analysis and reporting for compliance or awareness Additional Info:
REQUIRED Qualifications (must have skills):
• Must have managed indirect or direct spend for a large corporation, and have 5 or more years’ experience in procurement, finance or travel category management, including extensive involvement in contract negotiations
• Must have Bachelors or Advanced Degree in general business, supply chain management, or technical discipline
• Deep knowledge of Indirect category management, including both strategic and tactical aspects
• Superior interpersonal communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage people and relationships in global, multi cultural environments
• Strong service and customer satisfaction orientation as demonstrated through previous experience in these areas
PREFERRED Qualifications (nice to have skills):
• ISM or equivalent industry certification
• Prior experience travel services
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Website : http://www.agilent.com/
The world�s premier measurement company When measurement matters, engineers, scientists, manufacturers, businesses, researchers, and government agencies rely on Agilent tools and solutions. From home entertainment to homeland security, from food safety to network reliability, and from communicating wirelessly to discovering the genetic basis of disease, Agilent provides the measurement capabilities that make our world more productive and a safer, healthier, more enjoyable place to live. No other company offers the breadth and depth of measurement tools and expertise to meet the world�s critical requirements for electronic and bio-analytical measurement. With our long track record and our exclusive focus on measurement, Agilent is the global industry leader�by virtually any measure.