Seeking an experienced, customer-focused Lead Travel Counselor with international skills for a position at a client on-site in Seattle, WA.
* Flexibility and readiness needed to create both domestic and international reservations. 50% of bookings will be comprised of international arrangements.
* Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. documentation and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
* Proficiency in Apollo is required.
* Ability to effective use the internet and other available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures are required.
* Excellent customer service and technical skills required.
* High level of accuracy required
* Extremely detail oriented
* Diplomacy and tact required in ****PM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: