Want to work for an award winning Travel
Sound like a great combination?
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE) has immediate openings for Inbound Travel Specialists
to join our Scottsdale based Travel Department! GDS System experience preferred ( but not required).
ICE is an award winning leader in the Travel & Leisure Industry! And we were recently recognized as one of the MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES & ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Phoenix Business Journal.
Our employees have reason to be PROUD.
Check us out at ****In this role, you would be responsible for selling travel products while providing quality service to our clients. You would be booking and providing customer service for Air, Hotel, Cars & Tour reservations. You would be working with our clients and sell them products that match their needs. You would perform this task by providing exceptional customer service and utilizing your professional sales skills.
Knowledge of a GDS system is a plus but not required. Amadeus is the preferred system but knowledge of any GDS system will be considered.
Bilingual Skills (Spanish, French or Portuguese) along with fluent English are preferred and will be compensated at a higher rate.
Please join us on Wednesday, November 28, or Thursday, November 29, 2012
between 11am - 4pm
for an ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW!
Here what you need to do first:
1. Send us your resume.
2. Come to our Office for an On the Spot Interview!!!
Wednesday, November 28, or Thursday, November 29, 2012 between 11am - 4pm
Where: 15501 N. Dial Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260 ( we are one traffic light east of Scottsdale Rd. off the Greenway-Hayden Loop)
Paid Training begins soon!
* Sell travel products to members (Air, Car, Hotel, Tours).
* Provide high quality customer service on all calls, displaying superior product knowledge.
* Process bookings through applicable systems,
* Provide quality customer service via phone and email for all current & pending reservations & handle escalation calls
* Promptly reply to customer emails, return phone calls within 24 hours and resolve issues in a timely and appropriate manner
* Service member from point of initial reservation through completion of travel
* Transfer all eligible calls to the applicable outbound department as directed
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
* Keeps supervisor promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary. Suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
* Act in a cross-functional capacity to back up other travel requests as needed.
* Other duties as assigned
CHECK OUT THIS LIST OF BENEFITS & ONSITE AMENITIES:
Travel discount/benefits on cruises and resort stays!!!
IATA Card Sponsorship (Travel Agent Discount Card)
Onsite Wellness Clinic
Onsite Massage Therapist
Fitness Center with showers
Dry Cleaning Service
Vendor Discounts & Affiliations (movie theaters, amusement parks, warehouse memberships, banks, restaurants & retail businesses)
Comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Short term and long term disability insurance
Paid time off for holidays and personal time
Flexible spending accounts (health and child care)
Prepaid Legal & Identity Theft Protection Plan
Group auto and home insurance discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Domestic Partner Benefits
Become a fan on Facebook!!! ****Job Requirements
* Fundamental knowledge of the sales process (previous sales experience preferred)
* Previous customer service experience preferred
* Travel Industry experience preferred
* Bilingual (French/English ) helpful but not required
* GDS System experience (Amadeus preferred, SABRE, Apollo, Galileo) helpful but not required
High school diploma or equivalent
Check us out @ ****This opportunity works in a **** ****
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.iceenterprise.com/
In late 1995, John and Marcia Rowley happened upon a simple truth. The Leisure Vacation marketplace and millions of travelers worldwide were missing an important option when building their vacation dreams; high quality cruise vacations. So together they embarked on their own dream and formed what is today the worldwide industry leader for integrated cruise and leisure experiences; International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE). It all started with a dynamic partnership with the most popular cruise line in the world, Carnival Cruise Lines. The partnership flourished through the implementation of innovative sales and marketing programs that delivered the dream of cruising to vacationers worldwide. Today, ICE enjoys powerful, long-term relationships with every major cruise line across the globe. Their ground breaking vision did not stop with the cruise lines. Corporate partners and consumers that enjoyed the leisure experiences provided by ICE demanded the addition of high quality resort and worldwide tour destinations in order to fulfill their expanding vacation desires. ICE exceeded those expectations with the addition of more than 30,000 resort and hotel options along with a broad range of experiential tours that spanned the continents. Today, enjoying more than 10 years of tremendous growth and accomplishment, ICE continues to innovate, finding new ways to take its commitment to the leisure travel industry to new heights. Quality corporations such as American Express and USAA take advantage of ICE's leading-edge technology and world class call center operations created to professionally manage their customized vacation programs for millions of customers. Formed from a simple truth and a passion for performance, ICE has grown into one of the most trusted and successful leisure industry partners worldwide. ICE remains committed to providing innovative new leisure vacation products and solutions for its business partners with extraordinary vacation experiences for their customers for many years to come.