Travel Manager, International Markets
Return to Previous Page
People want to be treated like individuals. At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we get that. Thats why we embrace and encourage peoples uniqueness, helping to give them the strength and confidence to show the world who they really are. The coverage, expertise and services we provide are at the very core of how we help people achieve their full potential and ultimately, improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
But before we can accomplish any of that, we have to have the right people in place. People like you.
Skills, experience, talent and creativity like yours enables us to develop the meaningful, innovative solutions our customers value and expect. Thats why were committed to recruiting, motivating and nurturing the best and the brightest, whether you have industry experience or not. Were growing a workforce as unique and diverse as the millions of customers we proudly serve around the world one individual at a time.
The Global Travel Manager is an individual contributor focused on supporting the global growth, demands and unique needs for our international markets. This key role is a strategic leadership role, managing projects, processes, operational and implementation aspects of travel through a matrix global team. Key skills in analysis, reporting, negotiations and relationship building while managing performance results metrics are essential. This position will support the Director of Global Travel & Meeting Services in international program expansion and support of our global operations. The Global Travel Manager will review, evaluate and analyze for business needs, opportunities, and trends to support **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.''s international requirements. They will be the daily liaison between corporate based operations and international offices with leadership responsibilities with travel management, vendors and procurement. Using their expertise in global solutions and service delivery, they will work closely with many levels of business partners, while building alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world. A self directed leader who researches and benchmarks service offerings, performance trends and elevates business analytics to build programs and services.
- Developing comprehensive, analytic reports, based on service performance metrics and market intelligence, across a diverse international group.
- Partnering closely with a matrix team across the organization, leveraging their expertise when managing projects, evaluating trends, reporting and issues resolution.
- Driving the planning, scheduling and delivery of process improvements.
- Assembling data needed for development and execution of local office focused strategic plans, to optimize and enhance service performance delivery within a global framework.
- Manage business program success performance reviews.
- Sharing critical expertise and knowledge to support goals and objectives.
- Leveraging knowledge of travel service platforms, operations performance metrics and other business travel operations work streams.
- Differentiating **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Travel & Meeting Services as a best in class program through a comprehensive understanding of the industry and the market, synthesizing competitive intelligence to understand future implications, and proactively communicating trends, innovations, and best practices to internal partners and leadership.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage additional tools and services to benefit each local office.
- Providing guidance in the assessment of goals and strategies in order to optimize individual global operations and service delivery.
- Owning responsibility for the financial success of the global travel implemented programs.
- 5-7 years of global travel management experience
- 4-year degree in a travel related field is highly desired, Masters degree a plus
- Extensive corporate travel management, procurement or operations experience
- Global project management experience
- Process improvement experience, preferably six-sigma trained
- Financial management experience
- Strong analytics, superior presentation skills (including complete self-sufficiency in excel, powerpoint)
- Superior communications skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and opinions
- Internal networking capabilities
- Proven management skills with a strong ability to influence stakeholders
- Self starter who can work in fast paced environment
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
We encourage you to complete all questions on the candidate profile if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Return to Previous Page
Website : http://www.cigna.com
If you wish to provide feedback directly to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding your Cigna Medicare Select Plus Rx (HMO) Plan or your Cigna Medicare RX (PDP) plan, please use this link: