Summary: Assists guests with incoming phone calls, transfers and inquiries regarding all of our properties’ facilities and services.
• Answers and handles all incoming calls to central reservations from outside or within the properties
• Maximizes department revenue by selling company products to all current and potential guests
• Inputs required information into the appropriate computer system (LMS, RSViP or CMS) and completes all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
• Notifies supervisors of all irregularities, customer problems or related area of difficulty
• Authorized to and knowledgeable at administering complimentaries to guests based on established casino criteria
• Performs other administrative duties as required by central reservations management
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of six months of experience in a customer service position, preferably with the hospitality industry
• Ability to apply commonsense to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
•Must be available to work all schedules
Required Work Cards
• Ability to operate office machines such as, but not limited to, computer, fax, telephone equipment, copier and calculator
• Ability to type 40 words per minute
• Vision, speech and literacy (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.