Work Experience Required:
Up to 2 Years
Day (First Shift)
BA Degree or BS Degree
Authorized to work in US:
Pay and Benefits
Business Travel Sales Manager
Job Code: 2012-0091
· Answer the ESP hot line, respond promptly to any reservation request and ensure accuracy for
· Run arrival, VIP, special reports and review daily to ensure Business Travel accuracy.
· Keep all account information and tracking accurate and current.
· Coordinate the mailings, as well as any other promotional information for Business Travel as scheduled in marketing plan.
· Prepare all end-of-month reports, TNA/MTP and ESP monthly run. Update production information.
· Generate and follow up on all ESP VIP forms and special requests.
· Keep department up to date on any pertinent client/member and competition information obtained.
· Maintain daily tracking reports.
· Complete and meet all deadlines for RFP's.
· Develop personal KRA's and personal action plans that address goals which affect the customer, owner, and associate.
· Keep all Business Travel rates, clients, etc. current in HIS.
· Attend weekly Revenue Merchandising meeting as appropriate.
· Maintain Business Travel ACP.
· Maintain current account listing for associates and managers.
· Processing of ESP reservation faxes.
· Full participation and support of inter-departmental and hotel projects as necessary to maintain the high level of service provided by the Omni Jacksonville Hotel and its staff.
· Local account sales calls and maintenance.
· New account prospecting and development.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
· 2-3 year of experience in a Sales Manager role
· Must be able to effectively communicate
Omni San Francisco Hotel
Website : http://www.omnihotels.com/