Global Ticketing Process Analyst
Job ID #:
: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
: USA - WA - Bellevue
: Full-Time Regular
: Not Indicated
: Not Indicated
The Global Ticket Reject Process Analyst role is responsible for providing Subject Matter Expertise in support of the Global Air Fulfillment teams (Training/Quality/Curriculum and Support Agents/Supervisors and vendors) with regard to Global Ticket Reject processing to ensure uninterrupted travel for Expedia Customers. This role is responsible for ensuring that all Ticket Reject related process maps and workflows are current/accurate and any changes/additions are managed effectively using established Change Management process. In addition position will be responsible for developing strong internal and external business relationships in support of business objectives, achieving business and financial results, and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide Ticket Reject related Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to Global Teams as required to successfully operationalize key Expedia initiatives (POS launches/Global Parity/New Contact Center/Customer Operations Agent Tool/ etc.)
- Ensure accurate content and timely updates of all process maps and workflows relative to Global Ticket Reject processes/procedure/policy for both voice and non-voice functions
- Collaborate with Air Fulfillment & Operations groups and GDS vendors in the tracking, trending and resolution of GDS issues resulting in financial loss and/or inefficient manual processes
- Contribute to cost reduction and containment by ensuring existing ticket reject automated and manual exception processes are functioning efficiently with an overall objective to reduce exception transactions to minimal levels
- Work closely with the Ticketing functional team to resolve ticket reject related problems
- Drive root cause analysis and continuous improvement through monitoring of all ticket reject activity
- Work in tandem with other functional process analysts to ensure consistency amongst all Air Fulfillment process documentation
- Provide great support to our internal and external partners in support of ticket reject operational performance which will drive great partner and customer experiences
- Collaborate with Air Fulfillment Operational teams and Customer Operations teams in the facilitation of policy and process in the event of a major event that significantly impacts airline travel
- Mentor Support Coordinators to improve both personally and professionally to facilitate stretched learning and improvement
- Support a culture of open and honest communication, where everyones input is valued and trusted
- Be a strong supporter of the team and our value throughout the organization
- Create strong relationships with internal and external business partners based on mutual trust and respect
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on processes, and continuous improvement
- Actively seeks feedback and is independently driven to gain knowledge, learn new applications, technologies, and skills to drive results
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork oriented environment
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end process design, documentation and change management (Manual processes)
- Knowledge of airline fare rules and regulations
- Sabre, Amadeus and/or Worldspan experience
- MS Office Products
- Add Business Value
- Communicate Effectively
- Help the team win
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit ****to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Website : http://www.expedia.com