Reservations Agent- Wyndham Orlando Resort
Title: Reservations Agent- Wyndham Orlando Resort
Location: United States of America- Florida-Orlando
Requisition ID: 1207656
· Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
· Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
· Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times.
Up sell rooms when possible.
· Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
· Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
· Maintain availability calendar and communicate all relevant information to the operations staff.
· Maintain accurate files and reports.
· Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
· Book and block rooms using hotel standards for Group Rooming Lists and Booking Agreements.
· Attend and give input on trends and opportunities to maximize revenue.
· Complete forecasts as required by management.
· Monitor daily sales activity and alert Guest Services Manager of sold out nights, group status and possible problem situations.
· Post no-show revenue daily, if required at property.
· Process travel agent checks, if required at property.
· Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent and assist at front desk as needed.
· Communicate availability to wholesalers.
· Call for occupancy at area hotels.
· File reservations and group contracts.
· Review Reservations logbook and Guest Request log on a daily basis.
· Send confirmations.
· Process advance deposit/balance sheet.
· Process brochure requests.
· Forecast packages according to hotel standards.
· Research travel agent commissions.
Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
· College course work in related field helpful.
· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amounts of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Website : http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.