**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Downers Grove, IL
Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
0.00 - 0.00 per year
Required Degree/Formal Training
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Wagonlit Travel is seeking an experienced, customer-focused International Travel Counselor to sit at our Chicago-area location or work from home. Must show applied knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and requirements for booking international travel; and the customer service and communication skills to assist a diverse clientele of international travelers.
* Create international and domestic travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. At least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Advise client of international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements.
* Operate with discretion within well defined policy; regular managerial review.
* Provide 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilize CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit and ensure compliance with the client's travel policy. * At least three to five years travel agent experience.
* Sabre experience.
* Industry knowledge and advanced reservation skills in order to create multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Knowledge of international travel requirements to include documentation and immunization requirements.
* Top notch customer service and technical skills.
* Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards.
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure.
* High level of accuracy.
This position can either be located in our Downers Grove office or remotely. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Wagonlit Travel
Website : http://www.carlson.com/
Carlson is one of the classic success stories in the American free-enterprise system. Starting in 1938 with an idea and a USD 55 loan, entrepreneur Curtis L. Carlson (1914 – 1999) founded the Gold Bond Stamp Company in his home town of Minneapolis, Minn. His company allowed grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations and other independent merchants to use his collectible “Gold Bond Stamps” to drive customer loyalty and to distinguish themselves from their competitors.