Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
Required Degree/Formal Training
We are seeking experienced, customer-focused Senior Travel Counselor with international skills to support our clients.
* Strong reservation skills needed to create domestic and international reservations (including air, hotel and ground transportation).
* Interacting with traveler or travel arranger and providing 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. documentation and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
* Operate with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
* Utilize CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensure compliance with the client's travel policy Industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and international reservations.
* Sabre experience required
* Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
* Proven experience in providing top-notch customer service to valuable new client Hiring Manager: Leslie Brand
Carlson Companies, Inc.
Website : https://www.carlson.com