We're hiring a Senior Travel Counselor to provide service for a client at our CWT office in Atlanta, GA.
This role will be responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within CWT and client guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
* Creates international travel arrangements for client including air, hotel, and ground transportation.
* Use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
* Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
* Supports 1 or more accounts.
* Operates with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
* Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager. Provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients' travel policy.
* Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including tele****AM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Website : http://www.carlson.com/
Carlson is one of the classic success stories in the American free-enterprise system. Starting in 1938 with an idea and a USD 55 loan, entrepreneur Curtis L. Carlson (1914 – 1999) founded the Gold Bond Stamp Company in his home town of Minneapolis, Minn. His company allowed grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations and other independent merchants to use his collectible “Gold Bond Stamps” to drive customer loyalty and to distinguish themselves from their competitors.