08/10/2012 02:20 PM
This position is responsible delivering world class travel services to our Seven Star and Diamond Players, while meeting Caesars overall business and financial objectives. The position is also responsible for employee travel through managing the third party vendor, Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
This position interfaces with over 37 Caesars locations and all major airlines arranging travel for individual players; sales and training groups and player group travel. This position will make provide reccommendations on best practices, revenue generation, service delivery enhancements and cost savings.
This individual will lead, guide and develop a team of 10 travel specialists and 2 supervisors in the day to day operations. This working manager has proven success and can demonstrate knowledgeble in all GDS systems, travel operations and call centers.
u Conduct counseling and training for travel specialists to ensure compliance with Caesars Passport Standard Operating Procedures and HET.
u Enforce policies and procedures, prepare disciplinary action for discussion with specialists and ensure that a discussion is documented and reported accordingly.
u Responsible for assisting and developing corrective action for specialists whom are having difficulty meeting performance standards.
u Responsible for ongoing agent training and conducting annual performance apprasils.
u Acts as a liason with various Caesars properties regarding offer management, broadcast and accessibility .
u Acts as a liason with the 3 rd party travel vendor for employee travel and Caesars.
u Process and communicate changes in operating procedures to specialists via written or oral instruction.
u Maintain harmony among specialists and resolve complaints and issues with specialists and customers.
u Assign additional duties to specialists and examine for exactness, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
u Process and manage timeworks, scheduling and staffing.
u Bring closure to to issues, questions, and requests and determines root cause to solve complex problems.
u Handle multiple medium to large tasks concurrently.
u Research and resolve customer issues.
u Ensure macros and scripts are up to date.
u Monitor, process and follow-up on request in Passport email box
KEY ATTRIBUTES and PREREQUISITES
• Must be familiar with computers and phone systems
• Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group of agents.
• Proven leadership, problem solving and customer service skills.
• Offering flexibility
• Ability to focus on business needs and putting personal feelings aside
• Proven Sales Skills
• Ability to deal with stressful situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to provide feedback in a positive manner
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Pleasant phone voice, excellent phone skills and demeanor
• customer service oriented
• excellent written and oral communication skills
• strong interpersonal, organizational and detail skills
• building relationships
• willingly provide support and solutions
• assist customers in making the best selection
• competent problem solver
• friendly personality
• listen and provide full attention to customers needs
• comprehensive knowledge of travel industry, group travel requirements and trends
• focus on quality
• prompt, accurate and courteous
• interface in a professional manner with others (internal and external)
• excellent follow-up skills
• resolve issues in an efficient timeframe
• accurately research, document and resolve inquiries
• work independently
• work in a fast placed environment and display a sense of urgency
• analytical and resourceful
• probe to determine facts
• detail oriented
• team player
• tact and good judgment
• problem prevention
• planning and time management
• good punctuality and attendance
• maintain a flexible disposition
• sense of personal responsibility
• sense of urgency
• multi-tasked oriented
• positive attitude
• people skills
• career minded
• maintain composure in time of crisis
• use of correct English and/or Spanish (no slang)
• data entry skills
• maintain and project professionalism
• Demonstrated proficiency on Worldspan or another GDS booking group PNRs required
• Experience and knowledge of Trams and ARC related activities
• Proficiency on Excel required
• Individual must be enthusiastic, organized and proactively seek to understand property goal, processes and procedures
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Demonstrated Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
• Proven organizational skills using a time management tool (calendar, outlook, queues, etc…)
• Minimum 3 to 5 years Management skills preferably in a call center environment
• 5 years travel agent or airline experience
Caesars Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
As part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
Prior Employment Verification
Social Security Trace
Criminal Background Check
Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at Caesars Entertainment, please go to