Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc
Years of Experience
5 to 7 Years
High School or equivalent
Job Reference Code
About the Job
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a Fortune 1000 company and leader in the rental car industry, has its corporate headquarters in Tulsa, OK. We respect and value our employees, and recognize that they are the key to our success. We strive to provide a positive work environment and recognize and celebrate our achievements.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Responsible for analyzing and collecting tour accounts receivables, researching and reconciling accounts, posting billing adjustments to the system, maintaining delinquent account files and preparing monthly reports.
* Research and resolve outstanding balances of past due tour account receivables and update electronic files.
* Prepare and make journal entries and billing adjustments to appropriate systems.
* Research account discrepancies in the general ledger and contact appropriate departments to resolve discrepancies and errors.
* Prepare reports on delinquent accounts, with supporting account financial data, for review by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of company credit policies, collection procedures, bankruptcy regulations, and general accounting procedures and practices.
* Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
* Solid interpersonal and oral and written communication skills as required to interact with individuals inside and outside the company.
* Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
* Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
* Associate's degree in Business or a related field.
* At least one year of related experience.
* High School Degree.
* At least five years related experience.
Direct applicable experience may be substituted for a degree at a rate of two years experience for each one year of education.
Whats in it for you!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Employee Benefit Plan provides a very comprehensive and industry-competitive health care benefit package to employees including medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental life insurance, as well as short term and long term disability insurance.
The Plan also provides for a Health Flexible Spending Account and a Dependent Flexible Spending Account. In addition to the benefits described above, Dollar Thrifty also offers a 401(k) Retirement Savings Program that includes an employer match.
The Dollar Thrifty Employee Benefit Plan allows you the flexibility to elect benefits that best fit your individual and family needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, disability, medical condition or marital status or other protected status.
Thank you for your interest in **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. We appreciate your visit to our Career Site. If you have interest and would like to be considered for any of our career opportunities, please apply on-line.