**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a National Historic Landmark and one of NYC’s premier cultural institutions, seeks a Ticketing and Reporting Manager to join their Visitor Services Department.
The Ticketing and Reporting Manager is responsible for all aspects of ticketing system and reporting for the Visitor Experience Division. In addition, the Ticketing System and Reporting Manager will assist the Visitor Services Department with the management and supervision of all box office functions including staffing, cash control, customer service issues, and third-party vendor relations. He/She will also assist with the department’s daily functions such as field operations, guest interaction, and exhibition management. Must be available for a schedule that includes weekend work.
• Manage all aspects of the Garden’s ticketing needs, including set-up and maintenance of general and special events tickets, discount codes, e-tickets, and POS terminals.
• Create, execute and distribute various departmental daily, weekly, and quarterly reports.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software malfunctions such as system crashes, printer jams, and scanner connectivity. Coordinate and communicate with impacted parties.
• Provide management training on user login creation, system configuration, and internal security.
• Coordinate with IT department and vendors on purchasing and installation of ticketing hardware and software deployment.
• Research and recommend improvements to system administration and reporting tasks.
• Facilitate communication with all Garden staff. Assist in developing and enforcing departmental policies.
• Manage and supervise attendants in conjunction with departmental management. Assist with daily cash-outs, deposits, and financial entries and reports.
• Respond to customer service inquiries and resolve escalated customer issues.
• Perform other duties as specified and needed by department management.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A minimum of two (2) years in a ticketing and/or supervisory role required.
• Relevant experience in ticketing software administration required, Galaxy ticketing system a plus.
• Familiarity in POS hardware setup and troubleshooting skills required. Working knowledge of HTML, crystal reports, and database administration preferred.
• Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on advanced Excel functions and Microsoft Query preferred.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, workflow coordination and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
• Must be flexible with working weekends, holidays, and outdoors.
• Motor vehicle driver’s license valid in New York State.
Excellent benefits including 4 weeks vacation a year, 401k savings and pension plans, paid sick days and holidays, free employee parking on premises and more!
Please indicate Ticketing and Reporting Manager, VE-0279 on cover letter and e-mail along with a resume to **** (please use MS Word format) or visit our website at ******MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bronx, NY 10458
Be sure to mention you saw this job on Playbill.com
Need help? See our Frequently Asked Questions page
See more Other jobs
The New York Botanical Garden
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.nybg.org/
As The New York Botanical Garden marks its 120th anniversary, we take a look at what the Garden means to the people who work in, around, and with one of New York's great treasures.