My client is looking to a hire a Tour Manager for a leading Oregon consumer brand that will be kicking off a city-by-city national experiential tasting tour March 1st. The Tour Manager is tasked with leading the brand ambassador team on the road and taking the brand to the next level.
The position will be heavily focused on tour logistics, personnel management, and creativity. Previous tour experience is a plus, as is restaurant management and trade show experience.
The Tour Manager will work the full tour being on the road from February thru November with a brief intermission in Portland after 3 months. The Tour Manager will earn a generous salary, in addition they will have all travel expenses, including airfare, accommodations and a per diem given.
The Tour Manager will be expected to assist in managing a team consisting of a Driver, Production Assistant and 6 brand ambassadors who will set up and break down all equipment required for the demonstration, represent the brand image and identity, speak to the brand messaging, and distribute product for sampling.
- Ability to walk the line between friend and manager
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work as a team player
- Strong writing skills for social media (i.e. Facebook and Twitter)
- Willingness to work long hours (Up to 7 days a week)
- Extraordinary time management skills and organization
- Experience in goal setting and coaching a team
- Residency in Oregon/SW Washington preferred
- Must have valid drivers license and three years driving experience
- Have not received a moving violation during the past two years
- Must be able to drive a stick shift vehicle and travel in car for long periods of time between cities
- Must be able to drive a 48 foot truck and trailer
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- CDL is a plus
Only serious candidates should apply. Upon hire, the Tour Manager will be given a schedule of work and employment agreement to sign. If you are not willing to work away from home for 10 months, or unwilling to commit for the duration of 2013, please do not apply.
To apply, please submit resume to ****
Ways to Apply:
Search For a Job
© 2011 **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
All Rights Reserved
Opti Staffing Group
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.optistaffing.com/
Opti Staffing Group, we put quality over quantity. We're about people. Results. And relationships. By being selective, we're able to work with the best companies and most talented job seekers. By taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates, we are able to make better matches between employees and employers.