Downers Grove, IL
Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
0.00 - 0.00 per year
Required Degree/Formal Training
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is seeking an experienced, customer-focused International Travel Counselor to sit at our Chicago-area location or work from home. Must show applied knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and requirements for booking international travel; and the customer service and communication skills to assist a diverse clientele of international travelers.
* Create international and domestic travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. At least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Advise client of international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements.
* Operate with discretion within well defined policy; regular managerial review.
* Provide 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Utilize CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit and ensure compliance with the client's travel policy. * At least three to five years travel agent experience.
* Sabre experience.
* Industry knowledge and advanced reservation skills in order to create multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Knowledge of international travel requirements to include documentation and immunization requirements.
* Top notch customer service and technical skills.
* Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards.
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure.
* High level of accuracy.
This position can either be located in our Downers Grove office or remotely. Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Companies, Inc.
Website : https://www.carlson.com