Four Seasons is a brand name held in awe throughout the world and is associated with glamour, style and impeccable service.
Our Reservations & Communications (Core) Department is an extremely important department as they are responsible for selling our guest rooms and must do so with a sense of pride, professionalism and passion.
Job duties include (but not limited to):
- Answering all internal calls from guests
- Answering all external calls from guests, travel agents and company contacts
- Handling reservation enquiries and making reservations, ensuring our rooms are colorfully described to our potential guests
- The ability to be knowledgeable about all types of accommodation and have a strong grasp on rate and room type availability
- Providing timely responses to email and fax enquiries regarding accommodation and hotel services
- Selling all hotel facilities including The Spa, Restaurant and Limousine services
- Taking Room Service orders as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A warm and professional phone manner
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superior time management skills
- Previous reservations/communications experience with a hotel group preferred
- The ability to work a rotating roster including evenings and weekends
- Experience with the Opera system an advantage
E-mail this job to a friend.
* Your name
* Your friend's e-mail address
Find a hotel or resort
| Legal notice
| Site map
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2K8, Canada