report this job
Account Representative (Tour Accounts) Job Description
Responsible for analyzing and collecting tour accounts receivables, researching and reconciling accounts, posting billing adjustments to the system, maintaining delinquent account files and preparing monthly reports.
• Research and resolve outstanding balances of past due tour account receivables and update electronic files.
• Prepare and make journal entries and billing adjustments to appropriate systems.
• Research account discrepancies in the general ledger and contact appropriate departments to resolve discrepancies and errors.
• Prepare reports on delinquent accounts, with supporting account financial data, for review by management.
Tulsa Automotive Job
Account Representative (Tour Accounts) Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of company credit policies, collection procedures, bankruptcy regulations, and general accounting procedures and practices.
• Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
• Solid interpersonal and oral and written communication skills as required to interact with individuals inside and outside the company.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
• Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
• Associate’s degree in Business or a related field.
• At least one year of related experience.
• High School Degree.
• At least five years related experience.
Direct applicable experience may be substituted for a degree at a rate of two years experience for each one year of education.
Apply to this Tulsa Automotive Job