Senior Travel Counselor
Job ID #
Senior Travel Counselor
MO - St Louis
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Wagonlit Travel
Full Time Regular
C - HS Graduate or Equivalent
3 - 5 years
CWT is seeking a Senior Travel Counselor's for the St. Louis, Missouri office. This role will handle domestic and international travel arrangements for our clients.
• Creates domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, and ground transportation.
• Use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
• Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
• Supports one or more accounts
• Operates within general procedures with supervised results.
• Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager. Provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
• Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
• Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
• Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
• Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and international reservations.
• Proficiency in Sabre is required
• Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
• Excellent customer service skill required
Website : http://www.carlson.com/
Carlson is one of the classic success stories in the American free-enterprise system. Starting in 1938 with an idea and a USD 55 loan, entrepreneur Curtis L. Carlson (1914 – 1999) founded the Gold Bond Stamp Company in his home town of Minneapolis, Minn. His company allowed grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations and other independent merchants to use his collectible “Gold Bond Stamps” to drive customer loyalty and to distinguish themselves from their competitors.