CWT is seeking a Senior Travel Counselor's for the St. Louis, Missouri office. This role will handle domestic and international travel arrangements for our clients.
• Creates domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, and ground transportation.
• Use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
• Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
• Supports one or more accounts
• Operates within general procedures with supervised results.
• Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager. Provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
• Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
• Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including tele****AM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: