Carlson Wagonlit Travel is seeking an experienced, customer-focused Senior Travel Counselor that can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Here are the qualities/skills we're looking for:
* Proven ability to create domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. At least 50% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
* Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele.
* Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
* Operate with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
* Utilize CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients' travel policy.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures.
* Ability to provide 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
* Top notch customer service and technical skills
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
* Sabre experience required Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Start Date: Oct 29 2012 8:50AM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: