Account Manager, Travel Vertical
Team:Sales & Account ManagementApply now
This position is based in San Francisco, CA.The area: Large Customer Sales (LCS)
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Googles broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.The role: Account Manager, Travel Vertical
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Googles latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
* Take responsibility for the upselling and management of your direct clients
* Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical
* Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities
* Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI
* Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
* 1 years of experience in media account management.
* Excellent analytical and influencing skills.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.
Website : http://www.google.com