Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world's largest alliance of independent hotel brands. GHA currently includes Anantara, Doyle Collection, First, Kempinski, Leela, Lungarno Collection, Marco Polo, Mokara, Omni, Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL, Shaza, Tangram and Tivoli encompassing over 300 upscale and luxury hotels with over 70,000 rooms in 55 different countries.
This position is based in the GHA Dallas office, located within the Omni Hotels corporate office, and reports to the GHA Loyalty Marketing Systems Manager.
The Email Production Specialist is responsible for the development of HTML email templates, segmenting email distribution lists, executing QA test plans and managing the deployment of outbound emails for various marketing campaigns. Extensive hands-on experience developing HTML emails and deploying email campaigns is essential for this role. In addition, this position will be responsible for updating existing print collateral templates as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Convert Photoshop design files into HTML email templates
• Create and edit email templates optimized for compatibility across all major email clients using proper HTML coding and styling techniques.
• Optimize mobile experience through custom templates and responsive design
• Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, technologies and regulatory compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM) rules
• Manage data queries and setup dynamic content rules
• Implement list segmentation strategies for targeted email campaigns
• Send test messages to ensure emails are rendering correctly across major email clients, and to ensure dynamic content populates correctly based on segmentation rules
• Manage content updates, A/B testing and click tracking to assess and improve email response rate
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager to proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/conversions/etc.) and provide recommendations for improvements
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualifications and Requirements:
This position requires significant email experience - email deliverability and HTML optimization across IPs
• Bachelors degree in graphic design, art, visual communication, advertising or related field required; experience in travel industry and/or international business a plus
• Expertise creating HTML emails using nested table structures and inline styling techniques
• Experience working with dynamic-based content to deploy multiple content versions based on language preference and/or market segmentation
• Experience using third party email deployment platforms (BlueHornet, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.)
• Knowledge of APIs and XML programming
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver required
• Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
• Excellent project and time management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Innovative problem solver who is intensely detail-oriented, results-focused and able to successfully execute multiple projects accurately and on time
• Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is a founding partner in the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) which aligns our brand with luxury hotel worldwide.
From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni Hotel and Resort showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its award-winning, personalized service, Omni Hotels leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company's Power of One associate empowerment program.