Companies across Nebraska have sought out MODIS to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We are currently seeking an IT Buyer / Ticketing Analyst for one of our top clients in Omaha, NE. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need.
This position will report into the VMO Procurement Manager. The position is responsible for issuing purchase orders to preferred supply partners and various procurement related activities. The position will work closely with associated IT Asset Management, VMO, and Service Desk teams as required to fulfill purchase requests in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Position Type: Contract to Hire JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Process service desk requests for new purchases
• Solicit competitive bids from preferred and approved vendors as required
• Assist the business with vendor interactions such as; expediting shipments, shipment tracking, alternate sourcing options, and invoicing issues
• Ensure closure of purchasing requests within established processing SLA’s
• Confirm receipt of goods and services ordered
• Produce accurate and timely reports on purchasing activity
• Develop and maintain efficient and professional relationships with existing team members, IT Asset Management, VMO, and OneIM
• Minimum 6 mos. Purchasing experience in an IT/Technical environment
• Competency in SAP purchase order administration
• Strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Ability to comfortably multitask in a fast paced environment
• Associates degree or higher in business or purchasing, or equivalent combination of education and experience Please send your resume to **** to be considered for this opportunity. Modis is a global provider of information technology staffing services and the second largest in North America. As the most dynamic IT recruitment specialists in the world, Modis connects leading companies in virtually every industry with top IT professionals for both temporary and permanent assignments. With keen industry insight, tenacity and unmatched depth of expertise, Modis understands the world of IT and the people who practice it. It is this understanding that empowers Modis to help both clients and candidates make exceptional connections in today's complex world of technology. As of January 2011, Modis has joined forces with Ajilon Consulting to create a true powerhouse in the field of IT staffing, offering the most expansive talent base, branch network and global reach available in today's workforce. For additional information, please visit ****Skills: