CWT is seeking an experienced International Travel Counselor with exceptional skills to support a client. Must show applied knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and requirements for booking international travel and the customer service and communication skills to assist a diverse clientele of international travelers.
• Proven ability to create international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
• 65% of the job will involve booking multi-segment, multi-destination itineraries.
• Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele.
• Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures.
• Apollo International Experience required
• Position provides daily support to single client but will be asked to assist with other clients as back-up.
• High level of accuracy required
• Flexibility / adaptability required
• Detail oriented
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Current CWT telecommuters are eligible for this position
Start Date: Nov 5 2012 2:35PM
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: