Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bank is one of the top-performing banks in the country, with a heritage that spans more than 150 years. We've staked our claim on looking at things differently to making banking a Fifth Third Better. This applies to our relationships with customers and employees alike.
We employ about 18,000 people, and what we offer is:
# A chance for employees to build their future, with supportive career development and financial wellness programs.
# An environment where we win together. We celebrate achievement and work collaboratively. We're also a three-time Gallup Great Workplace honoree.
# An invitation to impact lives in a positive and lasting way. Everything we do is geared toward improving lives. That's fun and exciting.
It comes down to the fact that Fifth Third is a warm and caring place to with which to grow # as a customer or as a team member.
The Legal Division strives to be a valuable business partner by providing timely legal advice and counsel that protects the integrity, reputation, and business of Fifth Third Bancorp. Attorneys, paralegals, and administrative assistants work in unison to support all lines of business in their daily activities, decision-making, performance, and in the achievement of strategic initiatives and goals.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Performs a wide range of administrative duties of a highly responsible and complex nature generally for one or more upper level managers. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.Mayserveas a liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures thatactions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides optimum support to the manager(s) by remaining aware of departmental goals, providing ongoing communication and organizing priorities to meet deadlines.
* Coordinates manager's schedule, makes appointments, and arranges and coordinates travel schedules.
* Answers and screen manager's calls. Arranges conference calls.
* Answers routine question inquires and determines which items are to be handled by manager's subordinates and forwards appropriate items to manager.
* Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
* Prepares a variety of special and recurring reports containing highly confidential information following manager's general directions.
* Types letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
* Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files correspondence and other records.
* Orders office supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Requires ability to properly read and write well enough to type, edit, and proof general business correspondence and prepare reports as normally acquired through completion of a high school education.
* Requires an in depth understanding of company policies, procedures, and operations in order to assume a variety of administrative details usually acquired in four years of secretarial experience, including at least two years of relatedexperiencewiththe Company.
* Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word and Excel is necessary.
Fifth Third Bank is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Cincinnati. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Fifth Third Bank
Website : https://www.53.com
Fifth Third Bank is The curious bank. We are one of the top-performing banks in the country with a more-than-150-year heritage of success that comes from living up to our promise of listening to our customers and inspiring them with smart financial solutions. We are about: Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC. Fifth Third Bank is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V Specialties Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, Investment Advisors