Our Global Revenue Management team is responsible for predicting consumer demand and optimizing hotel inventory and price availability. The ultimate goal of our team is to maximize our company's revenue growth by selling the right products to the right customer at the right time for the right price.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Revenue Management Support, you will run the revenue, distribution and sales interests for business initiatives. While reporting to the Director of Revenue Management Support, you will also review and update standards for rate plans, product sequencing and other process documentation. Your collaboration with Team Leads to analyze the quality of all major functions performed, especially among new hotel openings, will also be essential to your review of overall processes. As part of this collaboration, you will lead multiple direct reports who will jointly execute support for all team partners.
More specifically, you will:
* Manage day-to-day functions within the Revenue Management Support organization. This includes handling information requests from corporate and property internal departments, resolving issues surrounding the rolling out of new program initiatives, addressing technology issues, and providing guidance on optimal revenue management practices.
* Hire, supervise, appraise, train and develop a team of Revenue Administrators, Revenue Coordinators, Revenue Analysts and Team Leads.
* Create standardized operating procedures (SOP's) that are consistent across the teams, working with partners on adjustments as needed, and you will create, work and implement the established policies.
* Manage each team's protection and retrieval of records. You will assure compliance with program standards while analyzing quality checks at each stage of your teams' maintenance functions.
* Review research and responses to information requests from internal departments and management.
* Run databases for entering, storing and maintaining information. You will analyze data from sources such as files, databases, clients and web-based applications.
* Act as the decision-point for systems and process issues sent by brand and hotel representatives. You will review all process documentation regularly with Team Leads.
* Review internal tools to track progress of tasks with Team Leads. You will utilize this knowledge to approve level-of-effort estimates for team related tasks, guiding delivery dates.
* Review results with Team Leads to identify trends and the status of process requests. This includes reviewing quality score statistics of all associates and reviewing reports compiled by team leaders.
* Assign and monitor progress of testing on any new or updated systems and programs. You will document and execute improvements in technologies and processes.
* Approve communications to be sent to teams and leadership. This includes providing relevant business-needs information for context.
* Establish specific goals, plans to achieve goals and priorities of tasks to accomplish project and department goals.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their business insight with innovative technology. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
* Collaborative and organized teammates who build positive relationships and trust
* Accountable individuals who coordinate data and content implementation in all applicable systems within committed timeframes
* Critical thinkers who will address reported operational and program rollout process issues with creative solutions
* Mentors who will develop new and existing team members through orientation, training and other development opportunities that demonstrate a commitment to learning
* Multi-taskers who are successful with multiple projects and priorities with a cool-head under time constraints, effectively executing concurrent demands
* Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills, and possess adaptability to change
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Four (4) years' work experience in the travel industry, distribution systems, project management or technical development roles
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Project SQL, VB.NET and/or VBA
* Prior Supervisory experience
What will it be like to work for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.?
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!