Aeg Live Llc
The Festival Ticketing Coordinator will be responsible for the on-site advancement of festival box office, assisting the Manager Ticketing and issuing daily ticket counts various departments, producers and department heads. This position will process internal orders, both comp and purchased and facilitate external comp ticket orders for artists, agents and record labels. The Festival Ticketing Coordinator will also be responsible for screening, reviewing and resolving customer service inquiries in regards to credit card information, shipping processes, pricing and general festival information.
1. Screen and review customer service inquiries for AEG Presents festivals. Resolve issues both internally and externally in regards to credit card information, shipping process, pricing and general festival information
2. Process internal orders for upcoming festivals for internal ticket orders or comp requests from agents, artists, labels and employees
3. Distribute ticket counts to department heads, producers, production, operations and other departments daily.
4. Coordinate the advancement of festival box office prior to festival date. Assist with the hiring and training of box office staff. Liaison with third party payroll company on the hiring of temporary employees. Field general staff inquiries.
5. Collaborate with other members of the ticketing staff on the creation of event seating maps.
6. Responsible for general administrative tasks including, filing, data entry, faxing and scanning.
7. May assist other departments as needed
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
1. A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
2. 2-4 years of related work experience
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Professional; and ability to learn required business systems
4. Experience working in customer service
5. Must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
6. Ability to multitask, prioritize and remain calm in a fast paced environment
7. Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays
8. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
9. Familiarity with ticketing platforms
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
1. Experience working in live entertainment, ticketing a plus
2. Knowledge of the music industry
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
10% - 25%
Req Create Date:
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Aeg Live Llc
Website : https://www.aegpresents.com/
AEG Presents, the live-entertainment division of Los Angeles based AEG, is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performance. The current and recent concert tour roster includes artists such as Cage the Elephant, Carrie Underwood, Ed Sheeran, George Strait, Hall & Oates, John Mellencamp, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kenny Chesney, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Taylor Swift, The Who, Juanes and many more. AEG Presents is also the largest producer of music festivals in North America including the critically acclaimed Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Stagecoach Country Music Festival, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bumbershoot, Electric Forest and more.