Off The Beaten Path
OFF THE BEATEN PATHTravel Advisor Sales Position
Off the Beaten Path (OBP) has an immediate, full-time position for a Travel Advisor in our Sales Department. This is a career opportunity within a growing company! We are looking for someone who is sales minded, organized, attune to details, and passionate about people, life and travel. Excellent communication skills, computer skills, customer focus, and the ability to multi-task in a team environment are essential.
- Oversee Incoming Inquiry Management and Proactive Sales Efforts.
\u00a0- Enable Outgoing Sales Efforts for OBP Guided Group Journeys.
- Develop regional knowledge within the OBP territories with ability to describe and sell OBP travel.
- Answer phones, qualify customers, manage tasks, input traveler data and other administrative duties are required.
- Understand tiered pricing structure and guide prospects given fill rates and trip departure details.
- Book, invoice, and collect payment for Partner travel programs and participants.
- Prepare mailings for bookings & answer participant questions as it relates to itinerary details.
- Participate in the achievement of specific company revenue, fill rate, and profit margin goals.
Qualifications: Candidate must have previous office experience and preferably experience in the travel industry. Candidate must have excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Position requires superior attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and a positive \can-do\ attitude. Proficiency on networked, PC systems and cloud-based solutions for marketing automation, lead and prospect management, and trip and bookings management is required. Applications used but not limited to Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
A proven sales record and experience in building client relationships are needed for this role.
Competitive salary and benefits are available. Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Off The Beaten Path