Seeking a Scheduling/Travel Coordinator with 1-2 years of customer service experience!
- Greet customers by phone and provide services or information to meet their travel needs.Handeling 45-50 calls per day!
- Processing customer travel orders/requests via phone, fax & email.
- Answer product, pricing & availability inquiries.
- Book international and domestic reservations (air, hotel , & ground transportation) in the travel reservation system.
- Ensure that customer concerns are dealt with in an efficient & timely manner, informing appropriate parties of any problems that may arise & with follow-up when appropriate.
- Advise clients of international travel requirements, such as visas and passports.
- Promoting and marketing the business to gain more clientele
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
*2-5 years of strong customer support experience. Corporate/Leisure travel experience is a PLUS
•Must be able to build long-term relationships with our customers
•Ability to resolve difficult situations in a professional & timely manner
•Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
•Ability to manage change and work well under pressure
Website : http://www.ultimatestaffing.com/
Ultimate Staffing Services and its sister divisions, Ledgent (accounting and finance staffing), Ledgent Technology (technology professionals) and Adams & Martin Group (legal staffing) recognize that we have a unique opportunity to do something special. Our company is a vehicle for many to enhance lives. The ability to fulfill our promise, "We love to create remarkable experiences, every person, every time®", is an ambitious goal and within our reach. The passion that resonates from our coworkers, Ambassadors and customers as we fulfill this promise defines this journey and propels us into the future