Prosidian Consulting, LLC
Contractor must possess a Secret Security Clearance
Contractor Travel: The contractor may be required to occasionally travel to various locations across the United States during the performance of this contract to conduct analysis and attend meetings.
• Conduct daily reviews of DTS requests
• Review Temporary Duty (TDY) traveler Request for Order (RFO) to ensure accuracy
• Coordinate with travelers to ensure travel reconciliation vouchers are submitted
• Conduct travel reconciliation review of TDY voucher requests at the reviewer level
• Submit monthly reports
• Perform analysis of travel transactions
• Update personnel rosters
• Maintain DTS database and update accordingly
At least one (1) year of experience administering Defense Travel Systems (DTS) initiatives
Experience with Defense Travel budget formulation
Experience advising DTS users on travel reconciliation and system navigation
Ability to maintain automated travel system
Ability to process personnel travel data
ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
Business Acumen –
understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels
persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance.
Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for Full Time Employees:
Pay range begins in the competitive ranges with Group Health Benefits, Pre-tax Employee Benefits, and Performance Incentives.
Group Health Insurance Benefits:
ProSidian partners with BC/BS, to offer a range of medical plans, including high-deductible health plans or PPOs.
ProSidian dental carriers - Delta, Aetna, Guardian, and MetLife.
ProSidian offers high/low vision plans through 2 carriers: Aetna and VSP.
For medical and dental benefits, the Company contributes a fixed dollar amount each month towards the plan you elect.
Contributions are deducted on a Pre-tax basis.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan:
401(k) Retirement Savings Plans help you save for your retirement for eligible employees.
A range of investment options are available with a personal financial planner to assist you. The Plan is a pre-tax Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
Vacation and Paid Time-Off (PTO) Benefits:
Eligible employees use PTO for vacation, a doctor’s appointment, or any number of events in your life.
Currently these benefits include Vacation/Sick days – 2 weeks/3 days | Holidays - 10 ProSidian and Government Days are given.
Pre-Tax Payment Programs:
Pre-Tax Payment Programs currently exist in the form of a Premium Only Plan (POP).
These Plans offer a full Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan and a tax benefit for eligible employees.
Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans:
We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The Corporate Perks Benefit Program. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace.
A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials.
Leverage-able Experience and Thought Leadership:
By collaborating with firm leadership, other members of the team, as well as Fellows and collaborating partners in what is a flat organization, you'll make valuable professional connections, gain experience, and contribute to Thought Leadership while you build a basket of marketable experiences.
ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program:
ProSidian Consulting will pay up to 5k for all referrals employed for 90 days for candidates submitted through our Referral Program.
Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
Flexible Spending Account:
FSAs help you pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You determine your projected expenses for the Plan Year and then elect to set aside a portion of each paycheck into your FSA.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
If you want extra protection for yourself and your eligible dependents, you have the option to elect supplemental life insurance.
D&D covers death or dismemberment from an accident only.
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance:
Disability insurance plans are designed to provide income protection while you recover from a disability.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - The Best Way To Apply
• ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the “I Hire Military” Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
• Furthermore, we believe in HONOR ABOVE ALL - be successful while doing things the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work. FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND YOUR RESUME’S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More ProSidian Consulting, LLC Jobs
Prosidian Consulting, LLC
Website : http://www.prosidian.com/
Linking strategy to execution, we provide value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value. We value responsiveness to clients, provision of excellence with high levels of service, and upholding our values and ethical standards in all activities. All while giving back to the to the communities in which our consultants and their clients work and live. Corporate social responsibility is also an integral part of our firm and is reflected in ProSidian's vision, mission and values. We put the interests of our employees, clients, communities, and the environment at the forefront on par with ProSidian's strategies and goals.