Travel Company in Edina is actively seeking a Client Travel Coordinator!
- Handle 60-80 inbound calls daily, call center/customer service experience required
- Enter in reservation information (flight details, hotel accommodations, car rentals, etc.)
- Research destinations, hotels, flights, etc. to provide accurate information to customers
- Answer product, pricing & availability inquiries as needed
- Book reservations in the travel reservation system.
- Advise clients of international travel requirements, such as visas and passport
- Process customer travel orders/requests via phone, fax & mail
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Must have previous call center/customer service experience
•Must be professional and have an upbeat personality!
•Previous administrative or retail experience preferred
•Associate's or higher in travel or related preferred but not required
•Personal travel experience preferred but not required