Do you want to join an organization that impacts the day to day lifestyles of every organization and person on the GLOBE?? Well now is the time because we are going through positive changes and are growing by leaps and bounds!
Travelport is looking for a motivated, energetic Data Analyst Airline Bookability professional; passionate about helping internal and external organizations take advantage of new business opportunities, address business challenges, and improve efficiencies.
The Data Analyst Airline Bookability is responsible for regional supplier/airline technical and operational relationships for availability content and accuracy. The Bookability Engineer will work with both internal and external stakeholders to maximize customer and supplier efficiency, productivity and revenue. Accurate air content is key to providing competitive and bookable search results, ultimately increasing subscriber conversions.
Job Profile Components
* Understand specific airline revenue management strategies to ensure proper alignment between Travelport product requirements vs. supplier availability products supported. This includes maintaining internal documentation with current information from each carrier.
* As part of supplier contract negotiation process, assist Air Commerce sales with identifying minimal viable product relative to supplier revenue management vs. carrier participation levels.
* Serve as primary contact between central Bookability team and regional suppliers regarding bookability related issues. This includes problem escalation, routine follow up, and status reporting.
* Monitor and report regional supplier performance bookability, look-to-book ratios, and net bookings, both internal and external.
* Assist with managing airline supplier availability query volume to ensure optimum air content is provided to Travelport search platforms.
* Assist with managing airline supplier polling work requests which may include prioritizing tickets, reviewing and communicating status to both suppliers and Air Commerce team. Report performance metrics both internally and externally.
* Represent Bookability team on conference calls and in-person meetings with both subscribers and suppliers.
* 3 years applicable experience in business analysis or data/reporting analysis.
* Experience in Agile work environment; with knowledge of methodology and tools.
* 4-year degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or combination of experience and education
* Knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Tableau REQUIRED.
* Experience with airline revenue highly preferred.
* Basic understanding of OTA (online travel agency), experience in travel industry highly preferred.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent communication skills and experience of working closely with both technical teams and business users.
* The ability to work across multiple business functions, understand business issues and processes, identify business drivers and challenge current practices..
Website : http://www.travelport.com