Reputable company looking for an exemplary Executive Assistant to the Owner to start as soon as possible!
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing
an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and
detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides
gatekeeper and gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members,
donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of
action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal
departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming
commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a barometer, having a
sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and
manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including
drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the
CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on
projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including
staff, board members, external partners and donors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
• Experience in real estate; commercial property
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social
Media web platforms.
Website : http://www.pridestaff.com/