Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Travel Management Customer Travel Specialist will be responsible for making travel arrangements for Caesars guests through various booking systems. Arrangements can include individual Charter & Commercial Air, Group bookings, Hotel stays, Ground transportation and Cruise and tour packages obtained through preferred suppliers. Reservations must maintain the highest level of accuracy, cost effectiveness and timeliness.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): None
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Daily job duties will vary based on volumes in three key areas of the business: Groups, Charter Program & Travel Agency
• All job duties will be focused on giving superior customer service and ensuring all travel preferences are met and/or documented and advised
o Work closely with our property and vendor representatives to secure commercial airline group block space for groups of 10 to 50 passengers
o Secure, quote, book space, deposit space, confirm the names, and ticket the reservation within the given timeframes.
o Heavy attention to detail by tracking, calendaring and providing the appropriate payments in a timely manner
• Charter Program
o Answers inbound telephone calls for Direct Mail and retail customers converting them into reservations for the Charter program. Other duties include but not limited to:
• Book inbound phone guests into SkyForce, the propriety booking engine used to secure guests onto our charter aircraft.
• Completing transfer of Charter reservation to on-property hotel systems while confirming data is complete & correct and all needs are met/requested in both systems
• Responds to and consistently meets the needs of guests
• Offers upgrades to player experience through upselling higher level services and opportunities
• Travel Agency
o Book customers through GDS and hotel systems through various inbound channels. With specific importance on but not limited to:
• Demonstrated knowledge of fare construction principles, exchange procedures and airline policies
• Quoting fare and fare rules to the customer and process tickets, exchanges, refunds, MCO and partials
• Monitoring queue and follow up on pending request, while processing various reservation requests simultaneously
• Utilize all preferred vendors when making various travel arrangements and comply with contractual rules and guidelines
• Must be knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in market
• Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure
• Ensure proper alignment with all internal teams through proactive communication strategies
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Previous inbound sales experience, preferably in a Travel Agent, hospitality, hotel or Leisure sales area
• Sales experience or demonstrated ability to convert calls to bookings and to upsell customers to higher yielding products and services
• GDS (Worldspan prefered) or Airline software certifications strongly prefered
Ability to think independently in making decisions; ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Prefer previous experience with hotel/casino management systems, GDS, phone systems and Microsoft Office. Excellent interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills required. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must present a well-groomed professional appearance. Must be available to work various shifts. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business. Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
Must be able to move in and around quickly on the casino floor. Must be able to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast paced environment. Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, twist, and balance. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods. Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke. Able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized and pay attention to details. Must have manual dexterity to operate the computer and necessary office equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.